- At times in life everyone has a question about their health. We would like to see you enjoy your smile and live a healthy life! Let us get to know you and don’t be afraid to ask questions. Whether you don’t like your smile’s appearance or are finding yourself embarrassed by bad breath. We are here to help. Remember you are not alone and we have probably seen or heard your concern before!
- If you break a tooth, call our office immediately; keep any parts if you can, especially if it is an existing crown restoration!
- If you break a denture or partial, please do not use super glue to try to repair it! Bring it in and we have your repair done as quickly as possible.
- If you have braces and a bracket falls off or you have a wire that is loose or hurting your gum tissue, please call. You may use dental wax over the sharp area to make you more comfortable until you can visit the office.
- You are a big part of your dental health. What you do at home and keeping up with your routine dental care is very important. We want you to be successful. Remember to brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft bristle brush, floss every day and do a visual inspection of your teeth and gums. Be aware of the dangers of tobacco use and note any changes that you see in your mouth.